Representing the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of the Philippines the trade and investment officers of the Embassy of the Philippines will be at your availability during the NBI Expo 2013.
The Philippines is among the best money-per-value destination:
- It has liberalized services industry.
- It is cost efficient in terms of wages over labor standard expectations and low operational cost
- It contains a strategic logistics access point in ASEAN +3
- With strong remittances, its gross international reserves are at levels above international benchmarks
- The country has a vast pool of homegrown talents and highly adaptable resources
- The Philippines has a very commited and supportive governance which, in the case of BOI relates into investor management solutions from prospecting and nurturing investments
You are able to make an appointment with the representatives from Philippines through the matchmaking program: www.nbiexpo.com/registration
Or participate in the Round Table Trade Sessions for Public Private Partnership Projects, see below.
Private Public Partnership Projects on offer at NBI Expo 2013
- Civil Registration System
- Vaccine Self-Sufficiency Project Phase II
- Talisay City Plaza Complex Heritage Restoration and Redevelopment
- Establishment of Cold Chain Systems Covering Strategic Areas in the Philippines
- Grains Central Project
- Operation and Maintenance of the Puerto Princesa Airport
- New Centennial Water Supply Source Project
- Integrated Transport System Project
- Bulacan Bulk Water Supply
- El Nido Water Supply and Sanitation System Project
- Regional Prison Facilities through PPP
If you are interested in participating in the round table trade sessions organised for the Philippines PPP projects, please register through www.nbiexpo.com/registration
For more information contact Mr. Jop Thissen: