Fourth edition of the NBI Expo
Location: Beursgebouw Eindhoven
NBI Expo 2015 will be part of the successful The Regio Bussiness Dagen (RBD) 2015 at 30th of September and 1st of October 2015 at the Beursgebouw Eindhoven.
RBD is being successfully organized for many years at the Beursgebouw by OGZ BV and it is the most important and largest business fair of the Brainport Regio.
NBI International will use therefore its own pavilion with the size of 1000 m2.
Similar to the previous years, registration and planning meetings will take place with the B2Match system.
the personal appointments can be arranged during the event, as it has been conducted at the former three editions as well.
The participation conditions will remain unmodified.
NBI Expo provides business opportunities to global public and private parties. The matchmaking program generates one to one industry-focused meetings with high-level decision makers. Every year policymakers, entrepreneurs and investors from 60 countries gather to acquire information about new worldwide developments, investment and trade opportunities.
Due to the high level of both visitors and exhibitors, NBI Expo 2014 generated wide 2.492 high quality matches.
Meet companies, suppliers, governments from more than 60 countries
10 Jun 2015: Agriculture Innovation
11 June 2015: International business and investments open to varieties of sectors
- Raw materials
- High Tech
- IT & Telecom
- Halal Market Economy
- Agro, Food & Ingredients
- Investment & Finance
- Life Science & Health
- Blue & Green Economy
- Infrastructure & Construction
- Leisure, Tourism & Sports
More information? Please check the Participation Form of NBI Expo 2015.
Top reasons to participate in NBI Expo 2015
- Demands of your countries in agriculture production are introduced to solution providers in the Netherlands
- Opportunities to arrange financial capitals together with the companies and the banking institutions
- Attending the seminars tailor made to demands of countries in Agriculture innovation
- Promoting the brand image of your country in the economic perspective
- Direct networking opportunities with more than 60 countries (companies and governments) and great many of international-oriented countries.
- One to one meetings with investors, exporters, purchasing managers, manufacturers, suppliers, retail managers, etc.
- Brainstorming with an international public procurement
- Opportunities for partnerships with public and private parties
- Direct access to international investment opportunities